Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moving on - free sausage dog embroidery pattern

Late last year I mentioned a little freebie that I was including with the newsletter.  Are you signed up? 
The newsletter is usually where I mention new patterns and when I started it, I thought it would be a way for shop-type people to keep up but really  it doesn't seem to work like that.


So the plan for 2014 is that I will send a newsletter once a month (if there is something to say) and each month I am going to include a little present for you. It might be a pattern, it might be a discount code. It might be something I haven't even though of yet.




In December's newsletter I sent the link to this little embroidery pattern for some cute sausage dogs, and a little sausage dog rattle. Its free of course and you can download it lickety split from my Craftsy store.
(I just have to say again how much I love being able to offer freebies through Craftsy -my google doc days are behind me).


12 comments:

  1. My husband's definition of a sausage dog: Half a dog high, one-and-a-half dogs long. ;-)
    Love your freebies Jodie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - love it! Thanks, Jodie. Have you melted yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little sausage dogs, Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link to the embroidery. Once this heat stops I'll make the rattle for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jodie for your freebies. I was reading your previous Blog and can only sympathise. We opened the house up last night as we were getting ready to go out to a 'thank you' bbq. I managed to convince the 'better half' that if the storm that was brewing was anything like the light and sound show and wind of the previous evening, then we should close the house up a bit. You guessed it, the storm was a non event, and the house was more than 'freakingly' hot upon our arrival home. In fact we had to hastily assemble the new fan to put in our south facing bedroom window, before we went to bed. I was almost getting the "I told you so" looks, but HE thought better of it, or there might have been some nasty injuries inflicted. Keep cheerful, Jodie, and everyone stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending ice lollies might prove problematic.

    Hearing your news is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good to me. I am signed up and the sausage dog is already in my queue - although I must brush up on my embroidery skills first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's too hot to sew in this place.
    We've opened up the house to the breeze as we got fed up with the 32 indoors. I don't know what it is now, but if the breeze stays it will be easier to sleep.
    It was quite nice early this morning before we had to close the place up for the day. I can't wait for this heatwave to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that little guy hot in that sweater? ;p he is quite cute! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's very sweet. Now if only the printer was working that might be a nice little something to work on while I sit in my 4 inches of cold water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's gorgeous Jodie... thank you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this cute embroidery pattern. Now I must think about where to add them to. Lovely pattern!!! Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!