Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Worth the wait.

woolly

These are some of the wools I have been playing with for a new project for the Daylesford Craft Experience this year. Have you booked in yet? Places are filling up super fast so I would get on the phone if I were you and secure your spot or you may very well miss out. You can get a table together or come on your own, it won’t matter. You will be sure to have fun ! Of course there is a real designer coming along as well. Natalie of Cinderberry stitches will be designing projects for the first day as well as running a master class on the second day.

Held in the beautiful Peppers retreat, it really is an indulgent day , hanging out with other crafty types. I will be designing some projects for Saturday and hanging out, along with Natalie and the gorgeous Kate of Fox’s Lane who is coming along to speak crochet. I’ll be waxing lyrical about running a micro business as well apparently. Even though it is “technically” work for me – A day of chatting and stitching is really nothing like work at all and I can’t wait !

19 comments:

  1. *big sigh*. I would love to come and do some 'swanning about' - sounds just like my kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like tialys I'd love to come and hang out at Peppers. I saw the heading and thought you'd decided on a name for the hedgehogs....
    Can't wait to see what names you choose!
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep looking at the wool and loving it all over again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get yr wools from? I'm in the UK and am always looking for these but haven't had any luck... Possibly cos I don't know what to call them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your wools are gorgeous! Can I ask where you source them from. Moving to Singapore in a few weeks and may be able to more easily get fabrics from Australia. Wish I could come a play...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, I LOVE the wool samples! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will the "unreal" designer please stand up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fantastic time, those fabrics look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wool...it's a rarity in these parts, especially the "plaidy" kind. How about skyping the event and I can watch remotely, in the middle of the night, on the other side of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that fabric and I think it is very you. I wish I was coming to the Daylesford craft thingy so much. Maybe next time. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wool looks gorgeous, it does.
    And yep, we are going to have lotsa fun indeed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds very tempting.... I better check it out! Those wools look especially snuggly on this cold winter night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I have come for Janelle's Blog! Your toys are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could make it to Daylesford. But instead I will wait with baited breath to hear all about it. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in the UK so too far for me to come!
    Love the wools though!
    Janelle sent me!! I love the elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOVE the elephant give-away on Janelle's blog. Thank you for the opportunity to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi

    I will be there ( can't wait )and am all agog to see what you are making... Love the wools - Will they be available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!