Monday, June 27, 2011

Slight pause

The tutorial is on its way I promise, I just need one more photo and I'm done , so hopefully I'll post it tomorrow. In the meantime , I had an awesome fun exhausting day in Sydney at the ASG Industry day. I met some wonderful people and got to share a few things as well.




This is my new pattern, the Work-In-Progress bag - a super simple bag to hold whatever it is you are working on. Of course I would need to be making these by the dozen to keep up with the amount of stuff on the go in the sewing room at the moment.The pattern is brand spanking new and already available at Under the Mulberry tree . Also while we are talking patterns, my patterns are on sale at Ballarat Patchwork as part of their stocktake sale if your interested.


This bag is also being completely kitted by Merrilyn of Threadneedle Craft Daylesford if you want to drop her a line. Sheesh I think that's it for the blatant self promotion tonight guys. Tutorial tomorrow and then finally the new toys I have been promising !

22 comments:

  1. Jodie, you know Smith the little dog? ... well, have you released that as a pattern? (Take note that there was not one smart arse word in that comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bag! I love the lining material. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little Smith dog could fit nicely in that ace WIP bag. I'm afraid the 10 year old has turned into a teenager and become all sullen every time I suggest she sew the legs on and finish the poor little thing. By hook or by crook it will be done before we leave though.Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the WIP bag, looks like I have another pattern. It was great to have a chat on Saturday and hope the taxi ride back to the airport wasn't as eventful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Jodie, perfect for a bit of woolly stuff...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need heaps of those WIP bags. My question is, where do I keep the WIP bag, whilst I am making it? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mine Jodie, and am using it each night with my crotchet! Looks good in red too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag! Cute and functional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bag. Glad your time in Sydney went well (as if I thought it wouldn't!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous new pattern, Jodie! Really love the fabrics and sleek style! :-)

    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holds up banner *NEW TOYS, NEW TOYS!!* I shall b picketing outside your blog until the new toys are up..we like picketing in France :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab bag! I could do with a dozen or so of those too.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag! Love the measuring tape lining and smart linen. Good one!

    Clenched at both ends still?

    ReplyDelete
  14. great bag. Yes, there would need to a lot of them, perhaps colour coded lining is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab bag. Will have to go into mass production immediately. C.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Psssst!!! Typo at the end of paragraph one...)
    Nice bag, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so good to see you have your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic bag! Of course, I'd need one the size of a spare bedroom - which is about the volume of unfinished projects I have!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of course it's a marvelous bag, and I couldn't help noticing all the knitting needles and yarn. Is Ms. RicRac knitting now??

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!