Here’s how it works:1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
I have decided to share with you some of my favourite blogs that correspond with the letters of my name (skillfully deflecting my own inadequacies and my inability to think of anything about myself that begins with j- except my name.)
This is not a definitive list by any means ( I have at least 80 blogs on my fave list) but I pop by these great places at least once a week and catch up !
- Jellywares - A very talented blogger called Jodie (hmm maybe I should Tag her and she how she does. She appears to be related to about a zillion other bloggers and it is great to catch up with them all!)
- Oh Dear, Can you believe in my favourites list I don't have one that starts with O .
- Doll (The blog of Mimi Kirchner, one of the most talented doll makers ever - you must see her tattooed men,
- Dolly Dilettante - the delightful and patient Meg, she has craft fairies who visit her studio and help her out . No-one could be as productive as she is without some secret help!
- Dragonfly crafts - Fiona's blog makes me feel good ! I am convinced this woman could make a handbag out of anything!
- Daisy chain - seriously beautiful photos from Jenny, especially the recent beach ones. She seems able to master all crafts, sewing felting - just about everything and she even shops at my local patchwork shop via the internet these days!
- Inside a Black Apple - Seriously what can anyone say about this Miss Emily- she does everything and she does it all AMAZINGLY WELL. More than a few of her items have joined me at my house! I would love to be Miss Emily when I grow up.
- I'm a ginger Monkey - a newish site to me , very very pretty and has the cutest ever little horses.
- Etsy - Ok not a blog but a seriously, how can you go past etsy. I only wish they still had that random sampler thingy -I always found new things and sellers that way. Lots of people have asked if I have an Etsy shop, no I don't, but you know the idea of it intrigues me.........
I will tag Sue and Annie and Emma and Jodie and I will apologise in advance for what may be a lost week. I have to try and get Jem's room painted before the carpet layers come and forcibly put the carpet in. The show Jem has been rehearsing for four months or more opens Thursday night, Connor made the school footy team today (yes a practice and a match to fit in every week), staff meeting Tuesday, plasterer on Friday (fingers crossed)...........
ah can you smell the chaos?