Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend

I had the best day yesterday !!
I spent the whole day, except for a phone call and a trip to collect Jemma from work, in bed reading Harry Potter (no spoilers I promise). What a book !!!!!
I am a bit sad that there will be no more though and fully expect some kids at school to fall into the post Harry void with their reading.

On Friday I bought some little 2 1/2 inch squares from Ballarat patchwork - they are just so cute....







I am going to use them as the centres for some Wonky log cabin squares I want to make - I just love putting all that clashing colour together and it is a good way to use up a bit of everything.

I fluffed this one up a bit in the middle - oops




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabric, gorgeous crazy squares - and a gorgeous day spent reading! How marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... what a cute design....
    cant wait to see more...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn how to do this? Looks FAB! Glad you had a good day yesterday READING. I was thinking of you and Harry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished the book. Loved the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's what I call a perfect day! I'm inspired to go use up all those colourfullittle bits in my stash now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project so far.
    Can't wait to see the Moda fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours Jodie - what's wrong with the middle one??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric great, what a fantastic why to use small pieces of fabric- love the clashing colours. Love Harry Potter Movies and the Weasley's especially. Go for it Hermione!
    Love Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!