I have decided to try and join the blogosphere a little (I know I fluffed up the whole apron thing) by joining in on the "cottage charm giveaway".
I have taken a fairly loose definition of the term cottage I think, but hope that people might like some of what I have to offer.
My cottage charm giveaway is for:
- Bright yellow and pink BoBo made of vintage chenille
- card of vintage buttons
- 1m each of two of my favourite tape measure twill tapes
- 1 strand of strawberries made of vintage chenille with vintage buttons
- vintage chenille gingerbread man for the Christmas tree
- 2 patterns for chenille cakes and cupcakes
- 10 squares of beautiful vintage chenille measuring six and a half inches each.
If you would like to win this little pack of goodness all you need to do is leave me a comment on this post.
Please please make sure I can contact you via your comment so if you don't have a blog please include your email address in your comment. I will draw the winner on May 26th. I'll cover postage etc. so what have you got to lose? Thats it - No tricks just a little freebie.....
If you go and have a look at Kim's site you will of course be able to see everyone else participating and find some great new blogs in the process. (Thanks Kim- Great idea).