Monday, March 5, 2007

Hi again,
I just wanted to show what I have been doing on my day off. The house is still a mess and the floors are atrocious but this is almost finished.
Remember the handles I bought at the AQC ...................





Well, for the minute they are only pinned on as I think I will need something a little stronger than regular old cotton to attach them. The back is the same as the front and it is lined
with black cotton and has a little pocket.
(I'll put the handles on straight when I sew them on I promise)

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag Jodie. Is there going to be a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag and brilliant handles Jodie! Is it one of your designs? You know I'm getting bag addicted!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous bag - i need the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!